Challenge number one for me has been the dreadful transition from one chord to the G major chord!!! I can not for the life of me get my three fingers on their designated strings all at the same time! With that being said I know this is merely a beginners problem that has to do with the fact that I have never played a stringed instrument before. I know that with time and practice I will build up the coordination between my mind and my hands and eventually will become more comfortable transitioning between the different chords.  The second challenge I have encountered has to do with how I hold the ukulele itself. I have found that it is more difficult to get my fingers comfortably and effectively on the strings they need to be on if I hold the ukulele a certain way. This of course is personal preference and just a matter of trying different positioning. I have found it helpful to watch videos of people playing the ukulele to get a sense of their overall body positioning as well as the positioning of their hands on the neck of the ukulele. So far I have been able to pick up one specific strumming pattern (D,D,U-D-U) and four different chords ( A minor, G major, C major, and F major).  I feel like this is a good start to my ukulele journey and I am determined to get that tricky transition to G major  down!