I have been working on my transitions between chords and am still having troubles getting form A minor to G quickly but as they say, all good things take time. In doing this I decided to take a step back and make sure all my basics were correct…. turns out they weren’t. I looked up a video on how to hold the Ukulele and realized that I was not only holding it wrong with my strumming hand but also strumming in the wrong area of the Ukulele. After getting my positioning figured out my chords started to sound a lot better! After continued practice, I decided it was time to consult the experts. I asked my music professor for physical tips and tricks for getting my transitions to happen more smoothly. It was suggested that I break the chord down into two parts an continue to practice strumming it like that repeatedly. This suggestion did help my fingers start to get the muscle memory down a little quicker but I still wasn’t fast enough! After that I consulted a friend that plays the Ukulele. She watched me play and suggested a different way of holding the neck of the Ukulele so that it was positioned more on the side of my hand rather than on my palm. This allowed my fingers to reach the strings without having to reposition so much. Another thing she suggested was that I try using my second finger for the A minor chord instead of my first finger ( as I had been doing from the beginning). These different little mistakes I made really helped me in my learning process and as I continue to practice my transitions I am very slowly getting better and better!